Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then you’re in the right place. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia’s first UX, Usability and E-Commerce innovation technology consultancy and we’re growing our team to support an ambitious vision. If you’re passionate about researching user behaviour, experimenting with the latest technologies and working as part of a team, then we want you.
We’re looking for someone to start immediately so apply today and if you fit what we’re looking for we’ll be in touch straight away. Preferences will be given to those already in Saudi Arabia.
Full-stack Developer Key Responsibilities:
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Collaborate with other team members to come up with designs and ideas to enhance the user experience.
Full-stack Developer Key Skills:
- Strong knowledge of PHP and design patterns, components, tools, concepts, best practices, standards and systems of record is strongly desired.
- Strong knowledge in MongoDB.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Node JS.
- Strong understanding of RESTful JSON web API design principles.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience in using version control systems like Git.
- Experience in Scrum and Agile methodology
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Solid experience in documenting software solutions using diagrams and flowcharts.
- Strong multi-tasking, organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities within budget requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent English speaking and writing skills).
- Ability to see the big picture while maintaining attention to detail.
Fullstack Developer Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in web development.
- Minimum of bachelors in Computer Science or related field
About UXBERT Labs
We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users. By scientifically studying user psychology, behaviour and consumer economics, we innovate using user-centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed products and services that people love to use.
How to Apply
Email your CV, portfolio and a tailored covering letter to careers [at] uxbert [dot] com.
Your covering letter should be in the email body, explaining why we should hire you, your relevant experience for the job and what you’d bring to the team. Feel free to stand out creatively, the more you do the more likely you’ll be to get our attention. Speaking of attention, in order to help us filter out spam applications and help ensure yours is read, make the subject line of your email “Fullstack Developer from Mars”. If you don’t, there’s a good chance your email won’t be opened.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org