General Manager Job Available in Riyadh
UXBERT is Saudi Arabia’s first User Experience, Usability and eCommerce research, training, consulting, design and development company in Riyadh. We are building a team to support an ambitious vision. If you are smart, passionate about creating something huge and impactful and love to research, tinker and experiment with the latest technologies, then you might be right for UXBERT.
The General Manager will be responsible for the complete operations of the business buying, selling, coil process centre, sales, human resources, finance & IT with the objective to lead from the front and generate results in a challenging market. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading the strategic goals for the organisation across both local and international operations.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, business goals and objectives aligning with the group strategy and targets.
- Establishes, coordinates and administers as an integral part of management, an adequate structure for the delivery of effective and efficient administrative operations (e.g. finance, HR, IT)
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Managing the daily working of the office
- Managing all the departmental heads and making sure the performance of the department is in order
- Approving the budgets of each departments
- Conducting meetings with the higher authorities and giving them the progress reports
- Taking all the important decisions in quick time, thus not hampering the working procedure
- Managing all the junior officers that come under their control
- Should know the working of each department
- Should know about the filing and the accounting system used in the company
- Should be able to solve all the problems that can occur without warning
- Should take up responsibilities of errors that take place in the manufacturing
- Should be the face of the company and should represent it to the media by attending press conferences on behalf of the company
- 15+ years of experience in product design, development, marketing or management
- Successful track record for product growth and engagement
- Strong statistical and analytical capabilities
- Preference will be given to those who can out talk us psychology, economics, marketing and consumer behaviour
How to apply
Put together your CV, an online portfolio link of your work, and email them to us with a covering letter in the form of an email, explaining why we should hire you, what you’d bring to the team and feel free to stand out creatively. The more you stand out from the ordinary, the more likely you’ll get our attention. In the interest of preventing spam and batch applications, please email your application to careers [at] uxbert.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org