Graphic and Web Designer – UX/UI
Graphic Designer Job Available in Riyadh
At our company, we believe in making the world a better place for everyone. We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users, by scientifically studying user psychology, behaviour and consumer economics we innovate using user centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform peoples lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
Are you passionate about your skills and talents? Are you a design ninja? Would you love to research, tinker and experiment with the latest design trends and technologies like touch devices, mobiles, smart watches, TVs, glasses, smart TVs/displays and even 3D virtual reality glasses? Do you aim for excellence and achieve it with a smile? Do you want to work in a fun, creative, open minded environment where you find inspiration and learn something new everyday? Then you should apply for this awesome job at the Uxbert Usability Lab today.
Research, document, design and analyze creative ideas, brands, presentations, websites, emails, landing pages, applications, services, requirements, sitemaps, information architecture, user needs, user journeys, flows, stories, scenarios, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to provide highly usable solutions with rich user experience with necessary documentation to clearly communicate the desired solution to the team which meets business and user goals.
Coordinate and work with project teams, developers, clients, vendors and creative agencies in order to ensure a consistent design across different teams and projects
Recruit end users and conduct regular user tests, heuristic evaluations and usability evaluations to analyze context of use, user needs and evaluate design solutions and give appropriate recommendations.
Pitch, consult, manage and train clients and project teams on UX and usability methods
Manage company brand and style guidelines to support consistent visual identity.
- Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written
- Educated to at least a degree level in Design/Human Computer Interaction/Computer Science/Media Design/Communication Design with a focus on usability or comparable professional experience of 2-5+ years in web or experience design.
- An Adobe Creative Suite Ninja (Illustrator, Fireworks, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Solid experience with office applications like MS Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel) Experience using wireframing and prototyping tools like Axure, Balsamiq
- Strong understanding of visual design principles composition, balance, proximity, alignment, consistency, contrast, white space, color theory and typography.
- Strong knowledge of user centered design, usability engineering and user experience principles, guidelines, deliverables, methods and processes.
- Analytical capabilities to translate user requirements into a graphical design with focus on user interaction and user experience.
- Proven experience with usability engineering methods, e.g. documenting user requirements in use cases, user stories, story boards and developing process flows, wireframes and site maps
- Strong knowledge of responsive layouts, grids, interaction and UI patterns
- Strong multitasking, organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects, deadlines within budget requirements
- Highly skilled in client and vendor relations & negotiations; talented at building & maintaining “win-win” partnerships.