Head of Innovation, Incubation and Disruption
At our company, we believe in making the world a better place for everyone. We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users, by scientifically studying user psychology, behaviour and consumer economics we innovate using user centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform peoples lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
Are you passionate about your skills and talents? Would you love to research, tinker and experiment with the latest design trends and technologies like touch devices, mobiles, smart watches, TVs, glasses , smart TVs/displays and even 3D virtual reality glasses? Do you aim for excellence and achieve it with a smile? Do you want to work in a fun, creative, open minded environment where you find inspiration and learn something new everyday? Then you should apply for this awesome job at the Uxbert Usability Lab today.
- Manage the design team to research, document, design and analyze creative ideas, brands, presentations, websites, emails, landing pages, applications, services, requirements, sitemaps, information architecture, user needs, user journeys, flows, stories, scenarios, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to provide highly usable solutions with rich user experience with necessary documentation to clearly communicate the desired solution to the team which meets business and user goals.
- Coordinate and work with project teams, developers, clients, vendors and creative agencies in order to ensure a consistent design across different teams and projects.
- Manage the research team to recruit end users and conduct regular user tests, heuristic evaluations and usability evaluations to analyze context of use, user needs and evaluate design solutions and give appropriate recommendations.
- Own a room. You have extensive experience pitching, consulting, managing and training clients and project teams on UX and usability methods.
- Evangelize CX and manage company brand and style guidelines to support consistent visual identity.
- Quickly immerse yourself into a client’s business and identify high value business opportunities for UXBERT Labs
- Analyze client’s business, products, needs, budgeting cycles and organizational structure and act upon that information to generate new ideas, projects and revenue
- 7-10 years of relevant professional experience in the field of strategy, digitalization, CX, UX or product design
- Masters or PHD degree
- Experienced in Design Thinking and Service Design Methodologies
- Experience leading large projects, external and internal
- Experience working with and managing high quality design and development teams
- Key personal traits: tenacity, interpersonal and communcation skills, team worker, leading from the front, building relationships
- Strong project management skills and execution orientation to keep projects and teams focused on improvement tasks and deliverables
- Goal oriented and results focused – able to design and execute a plan that delivers improved results