React Native Mobile Developer
React Native Mobile Developer Job Available in Riyadh
We believe the User Experience is what matters. We love to create simple products that people love to use through scientific usability, user psychology and consumer behavior research.
Uxbert is Saudi Arabia’s first User Experience, Usability and Ecommerce research, training, consulting, design and development company in Riyadh.
It features the first Usability Lab in the Kingdom. The Uxbert Usability Lab is equipped with state of the art technologies like eye tracking research devices and industry leading usability research software to bring the Saudi ecommerce and online market and entrepreneurs a facility where they can focus on user research, evaluation and user testing of all their web and mobile applications and services across various devices and browsers.
The team consists of certified usability and user experience professionals that spend their days creating in-house Uxbert products, researching, consulting and training companies and entrepreneurs for their products.
Uxbert is also a startup accelerator that provides entrepreneurs with start up capital, resources and lean UX and MVP business expertise to test, validate and present their ideas and get their startups off the ground.
At our company, we believe in making the world a better place for everyone. We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users, by scientifically studying user psychology, behaviour and consumer economics we innovate using user centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform peoples lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
Are you passionate about your skills and talents? Are you a people person? Would you love to research, tinker and experiment with the latest human interaction interface trends and technologies like touch devices, mobiles, smart watches, TVs, glasses , smart TVs/displays and even 3D virtual reality glasses? Do you aim for excellence and achieve it with a smile? Do you want to work in a fun, creative, open minded environment where you find inspiration and learn something new everyday? Then you should apply for this awesome job at the Uxbert Usability Lab today.
We’re building a service that will disrupt boredom in Saudi Arabia. If you don’t have experience in React Native, that’s okay. We are open to someone who has React.js experience with a passion for mobile and willingness to learn React Native or someone who is a rockstar mobile developer that wants to dive into the React Native world. It’s more important to us that you have the technical chops and aptitude, passion to learn React Native and confidence in the business we’re building.
- Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written. Preference will be given to those already in Saudi Arabia
- B.S. Computer Science or related field
- Experience with iOS and/or Android application architecture and design.
- Strong understanding of RESTful JSON web API design principles
- Experience or exposure with back-end web engineering, it’s not your expertise, but any exposure is a great perspective.
- Experience in using version control systems like Git
- Solid experience in documenting software solutions using diagrams and flow charts.
- Thorough understanding and experience in developing mobile first
- Experience in release management, online digital analytics, conversion optimization test execution like a/b testing and multivariate testing, search engine optimization/marketing, social media marketing management, strategies and execution is an added advantage.
- Strong multi-tasking, organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities within budget requirements
- Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic flexible team player with the ability to lead or be led. Excellent communication and customer service skills for brainstorming, critical thinking and discussions with the ability to take direction to meet creative and business needs with extreme attention to detail and consistency.
- Knowledge of user centred design, usability engineering and user experience principles, guidelines, deliverables, methods and processes.
- Ability and confidence to communicate and present to senior management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, organised and accountable
- Can start as soon as possible.
- Bonus points if you have experience with: Node.js, Machine Learning / Big Data and High Traffic / Real Time Web Applications
How to Apply
Email your CV and a tailored covering letter to careers [at] uxbert [dot] com.
Your covering letter should be in the email body, explaining why we should hire you, your relevant experience for the job and what you’d bring to the team. Feel free to stand out creatively, the more you do the more likely you’ll be to get our attention.
I tried doing it myself, but I couldn’t find some of the pages and also I was worried I might break something
please let me know when you’ve had a chance to do it, thanks
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org