Sales & Marketing Manager – Riyadh
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then this is the job you’re looking for. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia’s first User Experience, Usability and Ecommerce consultancy.
We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users and innovate using user centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager who’ll be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long term, targeted towards existing and new markets.
Sales & Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and marketing plans and KPIs to achieve company objectives for products and services
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
- Meet with key clients, assisting business development representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Researching potential target industries and customers
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media and direct mail
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management
- Develop and manage the day-to-day roles of junior sales & marketing team members
- Direct staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience as a Sales Manager for a digital services related company
- Demonstrable and successful sales record in a software development company
- Understanding of the basics of various digital marketing methods & tools (e.g. SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, analytics)
- Clear and confident communicator in Arabic and English both written and verbal
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed
- Highly persuasive with excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years in Riyadh a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build a new company from scratch required
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent number of years experience