Sales & Marketing Manager – Riyadh
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then you’re in the right place. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia’s first UX, Usability and E-Commerce innovation technology consultancy and we’re growing our team to support an ambitious vision. If you’re passionate about researching user behaviour, experimenting with the latest technologies and working as part of a team, then we want you.
We’re looking for someone to start immediately so apply today and if you fit what we’re looking for we’ll be in touch straight away. Preferences will be given to those already in Saudi Arabia.
Sales & Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic sales and marketing plans and KPIs to achieve company objectives and services
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
- Meet with key clients, assisting business development representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Research potential target industries and customers
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media and direct mail
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management
- Develop and manage the day-to-day roles of junior sales & marketing teams
- Direct staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs
Sales & Marketing Manager Key Skills:
- Clear and confident communicator in BOTH Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- Self-starter with the ability to identify, source and effectively close leads from a variety of sources
- Able to confidently present to prospects from manager to director level
- Understanding of the basics of various digital marketing methods & tools (e.g. SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, analytics)
- Basic understanding of UX process is not necessary but desirable
Sales & Marketing Manager Required Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in a Sales Management position
- Demonstrable and successful sales record in IT software development industry
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role in Riyadh is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration (or equivalent work experience)
About UXBERT Labs
We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users. By scientifically studying user psychology, behaviour and consumer economics, we innovate using user-centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed products and services that people love to use.
How to Apply
Email your CV and a tailored covering letter to careers [at] uxbert [dot] com.
Your covering letter should be in the email body, explaining why we should hire you, your relevant experience for the job and what you’d bring to the team. Feel free to stand out creatively, the more you do the more likely you’ll be to get our attention. Speaking of attention, in order to help us filter out spam applications and help ensure yours is read, make the subject line of your email “Sales & Marketing Manager from Mars”. If you don’t, there’s a good chance your email won’t be opened.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com