Senior UX Architect
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then you’re in the right place. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia’s first UX, Usability and E-Commerce innovation technology consultancy and we’re growing our team to support an ambitious vision. If you’re passionate about researching user behaviour, experimenting with the latest technologies and working as part of a team, then we want you.
We’re looking for someone to start immediately so apply today and if you fit what we’re looking for we’ll be in touch straight away. Preferences will be given to those already in Saudi Arabia.
Senior UX Architect Key Responsibilities:
- Create information architecture diagrams, UX workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof-of-concepts, and interactive prototypes
- Propose, lead and participate in user research, usability validation and A/B testing
- Create holistic design solutions that address business and user requirements
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centred design process
- Foster collaboration and present cohesive interaction, design and user experience approaches to a non-design audience
- Work in partnership with business stakeholders, graphic designers, and developers to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques
- Act as a UX evangelist, ensuring others understand the value of UX activities and help develop and drive user experience strategy
- Stay up to date with new technologies and trends in the digital design space
- Serve as a mentor for other user experience designers
Senior UX Architect Key Skills
- Proven understanding of and experience with applying the user-centred design process to large scale digital projects
- Experience creating usable requirements documentation for development teams
- Familiarity with user interface guidelines and best practices for major platforms (iOS, Android, Web) and an understanding of the limitations and tradeoffs of using various development technologies and standards
- Proficient using wireframing and prototyping tools
- Organized, able to think beyond what is asked for, and able to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast paced, often evolving environment
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) and ideally Arabic
Senior UX Architect Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years related work experience in the role of UX Architect, Information Architect, UX Lead or UX Designer
- Master’s degree with an emphasis on HCI, Product Design, Psychology, Computer Science (or equivalent relevant work experience)
About UXBERT Labs
We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users. By scientifically studying user psychology, behaviour and consumer economics, we innovate using user-centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed products and services that people love to use.
How to Apply
Email your CV, portfolio and a tailored covering letter to careers [at] uxbert [dot] com.
Your covering letter should be in the email body, explaining why we should hire you, your relevant experience for the job and what you’d bring to the team. Feel free to stand out creatively, the more you do the more likely you’ll be to get our attention. Speaking of attention, in order to help us filter out spam applications and help ensure yours is read, make the subject line of your email “UX Architect from Mars”. If you don’t, there’s a good chance your email won’t be opened.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org