Senior UX Web Design & Development Architect – Riyadh
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then this is the job you’re looking for. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia’s first User Experience, Usability and Ecommerce consultancy.
We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users and innovate using user centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Architect to join our team and help deliver innovative designs and experiences that are world class.
Senior UX Architect Key Responsibilities
- Create information architecture diagrams, UX workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof-of-concepts, and interactive prototypes
- Propose, lead and participate in user research, usability validation, and A/B testing
- Create holistic design solutions that address business and user requirements
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of user centred design process
- Foster collaboration and present cohesive interaction, design, and user experience approaches to a non-design audience
- Work in partnership with business stakeholders, graphic designers, and developers to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques
- Act as a UX evangelist, ensuring others understand the value of UX activities and help develop and drive user experience strategy
- Stay up to date with new technologies and trends in the digital design space
- Serve as a mentor for other user experience designers
Skills and experience requirements
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience in the role of UX Architect, Information Architect, UX Lead or UX Designer
- Proven understanding of and experience with the user-centered design process; development of organisational/structural concepts for website; project processes for the development of large scale website projects; documentation requirements for web development teams; application of content management
- Proficient using wireframing and prototyping tools such as Axure or Balsamiq
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Organized, able to think beyond what is asked for, and able to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast paced, often evolving environment
- Thorough, detail-oriented and highly organised, plus ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written
Master’s degree with an emphasis in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Product Design, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Computer Science, or related field.
Applicants bachelor’s degree in one of the fields above PLUS a minimum of 5 years relevant experience will be considered.