Service Design, Innovation and Business Process Engineering Senior Consultant – Riyadh
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then this is the job you’re looking for. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia’s first User Experience, Usability and Ecommerce consultancy.
We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users and innovate using user centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
We’re looking for an experienced Business Processes Optimization Analyst with a passion for driving business performance through the development, integration and execution of advanced optimizations engines.
Business Process Optimization Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the on-time delivery and execution of all assigned optimization plans
- Lead the seamless integration and automation of advanced optimization engines into current business operations
- Discover, vet and run optimization experiments to improve KPIs by priority of most scalable / profitable opportunities
- Develop process governance to ensure optimization plans are completed with a high degree of precision and accuracy
- Work closely with various organizational teams to understand the intricacies of operations to identify and implement analyses that can drive efficiency gains and improve the way we communicate with our customers
- Proactively manage the business operations optimization project lifecycle
- Provide additional insights to business partners through data-mining and deep-dive analysis to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of our business operations
- Introduce and integrate process improvements, share expertise with others, mentor and continually strive to improve overall contributions to the department
Skills and Experiences Requirements
- Have strong understanding and hands on experience of service design principles
- Have strong understanding and hands on experience of user centered design principles
- Have plenty of experience running UX and innovation research, workshops and presenting talks
- Experienced in Design Thinking and Service Design Methodologies
- ROI-driven with strong analytical, strategic and creative problem solving skills
- Strives to deliver all projects on-time even under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership ability by enabling others to act, challenging the process and modeling the way forward
- Demonstrates a positive, self-starter attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strategic, cross-functional thinker able to gather buy-in from leadership for ideas and projects
- Takes accountability for the team’s output and ensures a high degree of precision and analytical integrity
- Fosters a positive work environment for direct and indirect team members
A minimum bachelor’s degree in Business analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics or a related field. Additional certification in process management OR proven relevant experience.