Software Development Project Manager (PMP)
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then you’re in the right place. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia’s first UX, Usability and E-Commerce innovation technology consultancy and we’re growing our team to support an ambitious vision. If you’re passionate about researching user behaviour, experimenting with the latest technologies and working as part of a team, then we want you.
We’re looking for someone to start immediately so apply today and if you fit what we’re looking for we’ll be in touch straight away. Preferences will be given to those already in Saudi Arabia.
Software Development Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives
- Draft and submit quality RFPs
- Manage resource availability and allocation
- Develop detailed project plans
- Measure and present project team performance
- Client relationship management
- Perform risk management assessments
- Establish and build relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Generate & submit invoices and follow up until payment
Software Development Project Manager Key Skills:
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent Arabic & English speaking and professional level English writing)
- Solid organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to see the big picture while maintaining attention to detail
- Commercial experience in Scrum and Agile methodology
Software Development Project Manager Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience Project Management in software development
- PMP certification
- Minimum of bachelors in Computer Science or related field
About UXBERT Labs
We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users. By scientifically studying user psychology, behaviour and consumer economics, we innovate using user-centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed products and services that people love to use.
How to Apply
Email your CV, portfolio and a tailored covering letter to careers [at] uxbert [dot] com.
Your covering letter should be in the email body, explaining why we should hire you, your relevant experience for the job and what you’d bring to the team. Feel free to stand out creatively, the more you do the more likely you’ll be to get our attention. Speaking of attention, in order to help us filter out spam applications and help ensure yours is read, make the subject line of your email “PMP Project Manager from Mars”. If you don’t, there’s a good chance your email won’t be opened.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com