UX Architect Job Available in Riyadh
We believe the User Experience is what matters. We love to create simple products that people love to use through scientific usability, user psychology and consumer behavior research.
Uxbert is Saudi Arabia’s first User Experience, Usability and Ecommerce research, training, consulting, design and development company in Riyadh.
It features the first Usability Lab in the Kingdom. The Uxbert Usability Lab is equipped with state of the art technologies like eye tracking research devices and industry leading usability research software to bring the Saudi ecommerce and online market and entrepreneurs a facility where they can focus on user research, evaluation and user testing of all their web and mobile applications and services across various devices and browsers.
The team consists of certified usability and user experience professionals that spend their days creating in-house Uxbert products, researching, consulting and training companies and entrepreneurs for their products.
Uxbert is also a startup accelerator that provides entrepreneurs with start up capital, resources and lean UX and MVP business expertise to test, validate and present their ideas and get their startups off the ground.
At our company, we believe in making the world a better place for everyone. We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users, by scientifically studying user psychology, behavior and consumer economics we innovate using user centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform peoples lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
Are you passionate about your skills and talents? Are you a people person? Would you love to research, tinker and experiment with the latest human interaction interface trends and technologies like touch devices, mobiles, smart watches, TVs, glasses , smart TVs/displays and even 3D virtual reality glasses? Do you aim for excellence and achieve it with a smile? Do you want to work in a fun, creative, open minded environment where you find inspiration and learn something new everyday? Then you should apply for this awesome job at the Uxbert Usability Lab today.
Responsible for facilitating, generating and executing great user experiences for our clients and their end users across all channels, including web, mobile and internal systems. Manage and plan user research from stakeholder interviews through to usability testing and be able to translate concepts derived from research into useful and usable experiences. Design and develop interaction models and conceptual frameworks. Prepare and deliver UX documentation (site maps, prototypes, personas, use cases and task flows, etc.) to be used by the production team.
Able to work collaboratively with Designers, Developers and Account Managers as well as be able to establish and maintain ongoing communications with key business stakeholders in order to ensure a consistent experience across different teams and projects to build and deliver secure, scalable and low-latency services.
Pitch, consult, manage and train clients and project teams on UX, usability methods, best practices and efficient user-centered design processes.
- Fluent English and Arabic, both spoken and written
- Preference will be given to those already in Saudi Arabia
- Educated to at least a degree level in HCI, Design or Computer Science with a focus on usability
- At least 2+ years of experience of UX design for software, Web applications, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and/or associated design tools
- Extensive experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of usability engineering methods, e.g. documenting user requirements in use cases, user stories, story boards and developing process flows, wireframes and site maps
- Thorough understanding and experience in designing mobile first
- Proficient using wireframing and prototyping tools such as Axure or Balsamiq
- Analytical capabilities to translate user requirements into interactive prototypes with focus on user interaction and user experience. Strong attention to details with the skills to ask the right questions and communicate solutions in an exciting manner to clients and team
- Knowledge of visual design principles
- Experience in release management, online digital analytics, conversion optimization test execution such as A/B testing and multivariate testing, search engine optimization/marketing, strategies and execution is an added advantage
- Strong multi-tasking, organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities within budget requirements
- Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic flexible team player with the ability to lead or be led.
- Ability and confidence to communicate and present to senior management
- Strong personality, self motivated and dedicated to deliver high quality solutions to the business with a drive for innovation and a positive attitude