Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then you’re in the right place. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia’s first UX, Usability and E-Commerce innovation technology consultancy and we’re growing our team to support an ambitious vision. If you’re passionate about researching user behaviour, experimenting with the latest technologies and working as part of a team, then we want you.
We’re looking for someone to start immediately so apply today and if you fit what we’re looking for we’ll be in touch straight away. Preferences will be given to those already in Saudi Arabia.
UX Director Key Responsibilities:
- Creating the UX department’s vision and provide leadership to the UX team
- Work with executive management team to define and implement strategy to achieve company goals
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities while maintaining ultimate liability and accountability for the execution of each of those responsibilities
- Adapt and drive best practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness of UX team
- Ensuring UX team members are highly engaged in UX department activities
- Developing professional individual as well as team development goals and plans
- Identifying and hiring key UX personnel to build the team
- Manage execution and delivery of multiple projects concurrently
- Lead client project / in-house product discovery and strategy workshops
- Assist with and resolve client escalated issues
UX Director Key Skills:
- Great understanding and passionate for all aspects of the UX process
- Experience leading UX research and design teams
- Experience dealing with director level client stakeholders to determine project requirements, scope and costing
- Experience working in agile environments, with multi-disciplined teams
- Familiar with Lean UX, Design Thinking and Agile software development processes
- Fluent professional English and ideally Arabic
UX Director Required Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Design, Engineering, HCI, Psychology, Computer Science (or relevant work experience)
- Minimum of 7 years experience managing a team of UX professionals and delivering projects on a large scale and in a complex business setting
About UXBERT Labs
We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users. By scientifically studying user psychology, behaviour and consumer economics, we innovate using user-centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed products and services that people love to use.
How to Apply
Email your CV, portfolio and a tailored covering letter to careers [at] uxbert [dot] com.
Your covering letter should be in the email body, explaining why we should hire you, your relevant experience for the job and what you’d bring to the team. Feel free to stand out creatively, the more you do the more likely you’ll be to get our attention. Speaking of attention, in order to help us filter out spam applications and help ensure yours is read, make the subject line of your email “UX Director from Mars”. If you don’t, there’s a good chance your email won’t be opened.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.