Social Media & Content Specialist
Social Media & Content Specialist Job Available in Riyadh
At our company, we believe in making the world a better place for everyone. We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users, by scientifically studying user psychology, behaviour and consumer economics we innovate using user centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed lovable products and services that are simple to use and user friendly.
Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform peoples lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?.
Are you passionate about your skills and talents? Are you a social media ninja? Would you love to research, tinker and experiment with the latest trends and technologies like touch devices, mobiles, smart watches, TVs, glasses, smart TVs/displays and even 3D virtual reality glasses? Do you aim for excellence and achieve it with a smile? Do you want to work in a fun, creative, open minded environment where you find inspiration and learn something new everyday? Then you should apply for this awesome job at the Uxbert Usability Lab today.
- We are looking for a bilingual (Arabic & English) Social Media Manager & Content Writer.
- Candidates must be able to create basic MVP content videos and images by themselves with at least 1 year experience working in social media.
- They must understand, write and present weekly and montly analytics reports for accounts.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text articles, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Proven working experience in social media or content writing field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, critique and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English and Arabic
How to Apply
Email your CV, portfolio and a tailored covering letter to careers [at] uxbert [dot] com.
Your covering letter should be in the email body, explaining why we should hire you, your relevant experience for the job and what you’d bring to the team. Feel free to stand out creatively, the more you do the more likely you’ll be to get our attention. Speaking of attention, in order to help us filter out spam applications and help ensure yours is read, make the subject line of your email “PMP Project Manager from Mars”. If you don’t, there’s a good chance your email won’t be opened.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org